L E G A C Y Limited Edition leather camera adjustable neck/shoulder strap: JCH Special Edition - Crimson Dark Amber
TAP & DYE is proud to announce the newest member of the LEGACY line, the JCH Special Edition - Crimson Dark Amber. A limited edition adjustable leather camera strap in collaboration with Japan Camera Hunter. This rugged leather camera strap features an adjustable design in a crimson red finish that allows for an easy transition from neck strap to sling strap. It will also come standard with a built in neck/shoulder pad in a dark brown finish.
***Only 50 units will be made to order and each strap will be individually branded with a serial number increasing consecutively from 001 to 050. Turnaround time for each strap will be 7-8 days to ensure the highest quality standards.***
***Available in 2 options: Select from standard edition without crimson strap bumpers (split ring only) or with crimson strap bumpers.***
This strap is adjustable from 40 inches (96.5 cm) up to 46 inches (117cm).
The Crimson Dark Amber finish will undergo an extensive hot waxing process using melted beeswax and other essential oils to strengthen and waterproof the leather for many years to come. This waxing process will also be applied to the dark brown neck pad.
- Each leather camera strap is made from Full Grain, Cowhide leather. The underside will be beveled and sanded for a softer, comfortable fit and feel. All edges will be left unfinished and distressed for a vintage antique look.
- Each strap features durable, high quality antique nickel plated solid brass rivets and center bar buckle.
- Strap thickness is 8.5 oz and width is 1/2"
- Each strap is compatible will ALL ROUND - LUG strap mounts: Film SLRs, DSLRs, Rangefinders, EVIL cameras, Micro 4/3, Compact Mirrorless.
- Canon FILM SLR: Canon AE-1, AV-1, EF, AT-1, Canonet models
- Contax G1, Contax G2
- Minolta FILM : MInolta SRT 200/201, Minolta XE7, Minolta XG1, Minolta XG-M, Minolta XD7, Minolta XD11, MInolta XD5, Minolta Hi-Matic Rangefinder
- Nikon FE, FE2, FM, FM2, F100, F3, F2, FM2N, F6
- Nikon Df, D300/s, D700, D200, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D800/E, D7000, D600, D610
- Nikon 1 Compact: V1, V2, Coolpix P7800
- Olympus Micro 4/3: EP1, EP2, EP3, EPL-5, OMD-EM 5, E-PM 1, E-PM 2, OMD-EM1
- Leica M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, MP, M240, Monochrom
- Sony A7, Sony A7R, Sony RX1, Sony NEX 6, NEX 5R, NEX 7,
- Fuji X-T1, X-E1, X-E2, X100, X100S, X-Pro 1, X10, X20
- Panasonic LUMIX: DMC-GH2, GH3
- Voigtlander Bessa M Rangefinders: RM2, RM3, RM4