L E G A C Y leather camera fixed length neck/shoulder strap - Black & Natural
This classic rugged leather camera strap is all you will need to meet your daily photographic needs, whether your an aspiring street shooter or a veteran photojournalist. Each strap will be branded with a custom TAP & DYE logo placed just below the rivet. Stamped by hand in our studio.
***Please NOTE: For those Fuji X-100(s) and Olympus OMD EM5 owners who want an effortless attachment setup to their cameras at a reduced price alternative, please choose the version w/o strap bumpers. The split rings used with these straps are heavy duty plated tempered steel with a smooth, polished finish. They will not scratch the camera body when in use.***
The length measurement is taken from the center of each keyring. Select the length you want from the drop down menu. Custom sizes can be made as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
***Due to high volume of orders, please allow 3-4 week lead time for production prior to shipping. We can rush process your order if it is needed before that lead time. Please email email@example.com for more details.***
Each strap is treated with natural oils to condition and protect it. Our Black & Natural finish undergoes a precise oil dye process to attain its rich, black color and then an extensive hot waxing process using melted beeswax and other essential oils to seal, strengthen and waterproof the leather for many years to come.
- Each leather camera strap is made from Full Grain, Cowhide leather. The underside will be beveled and sanded for a softer, comfortable fit and feel. All edges will be left unfinished and distressed for a vintage antique look.
- Each strap features durable, high quality antique nickel plated solid brass rivets.
- Each strap is measured length wise from the center of each keyring. Strap thickness is 8.5 oz and width is 1/2"
- Each strap is compatible will ALL ROUND - LUG strap mounts: Film SLRs, DSLRs, Rangefinders, EVIL cameras, Micro 4/3, Compact Mirrorless.
- Canon FILM SLR: Canon AE-1, AV-1, EF, AT-1, Canonet models
- Contax G1, Contax G2
- Minolta FILM : MInolta SRT 200/201, Minolta XE7, Minolta XG1, Minolta XG-M, Minolta XD7, Minolta XD11, MInolta XD5, Minolta Hi-Matic Rangefinder
- Nikon FE, FE2, FM, FM2, F100, F3, F2, FM2N, F6
- Nikon Df, D300/s, D700, D200, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D800/E, D7000, D600, D610
- Nikon 1 Compact: V1, V2, Coolpix P7800
- Olympus Micro 4/3: EP1, EP2, EP3, EPL-5, OMD-EM 5, E-PM 1, E-PM 2, OMD-EM1
- Leica M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, MP
- Sony A7, Sony A7R, Sony RX1, Sony NEX 6, NEX 5R, NEX 7,
- Fuji X-T1, X-E1, X-E2, X100, X100S, X-Pro 1, X10, X20
- Panasonic LUMIX: DMC-GH2, GH3
- Voigtlander Bessa M Rangefinders: RM2, RM3, RM4