Our latest edition to the lineup is perfect for those long days of shooting out in the field or in the streets. The integrated neck pad is cut from buttery soft 7 oz Horween Chromexcel leather. Chromexcel is characterized by a rich pull-up in full aniline, hand rubbed finishes. Made to this day with old world craftsmanship, modern Chromexcel carries on a long history of superior comfort and durability. Chromexcel is still produced here in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe, and then genuine hot stuffed with a secret blend of natural oils and greases.
The natural full grain finish of the shoulder strap is left untreated and raw. As a result, it becomes a blank slate that allows each user's strap to be a living record of their time with it. They will break in uniquely to each owner within a few days of use, show signs of wear and marks that add plenty of character to it. Over time, it will develop a beautiful rich patina.
This strap can be cut from 34" (86 cm) up to 52" (132 cm) and 58" (147 cm) lengths. The length measurement is taken from the center of each keyring. Select the length you want from the drop down menu. Custom sizes can be made as well, please email email@example.com to inquire.
****As each strap will be made to order, there will be a much greater lead time for production. Please allow 2-3 weeks from date of purchase for your strap to ship.****
We can rush process your order if it is needed before that lead time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.***
- Each leather camera strap is made from Full Grain, Cowhide leather. The underside will be beveled and sanded for a softer, comfortable fit and feel. All edges will be left unfinished and distressed for a vintage antique look.
- Each strap features durable, high quality antique nickel plated solid brass rivets.
- Each strap is measured length wise from the center of each keyring. Strap thickness is 8.5 oz and width is 1/2"
- Horween Chromexcel Neck Pad measures 9.5 x 1.5 inches. 7 oz thickness.
- TAP & DYE camera straps are compatible with all round lug mount DSLR, film SLR, digital mirror less and rangefinder cameras.