We are proud to introduce the latest edition to the LEGACY line. Our premium wrist strap is hand stitched using weather treated bonded nylon tiger thread for incredible durability and strength. These straps are hand cut from premium Horween Chromexcel leather hides using a very durable 7 oz thickness. Each strap will feature minimal metal components to ensure the utmost protection when stowed for transport in camera bags.
Chromexcel is characterized by a rich pull-up in full aniline, hand rubbed finishes. Made to this day with old world craftsmanship, modern Chromexcel carries on a long history of superior comfort and durability. Chromexcel is still produced here in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe and then genuine hot stuffed with a secret blend of natural oils and greases.
Each strap will be carefully handcrafted and hand finished with the utmost attention to detail. No two will be alike making every strap unique to each owner.
****As each strap will be made to order, there will be a much greater lead time for production. Please allow 2-3 weeks from date of purchase for your strap to ship.****
We can rush process your order if it is needed before that lead time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.***
Quality above all else is our mantra and we strive to make every one of our products reflect that. So be confident in knowing that your purchase will last you for many years to come.
- Each camera strap is made from Full Grain, Horween Chromexcel leather. The underside will be beveled and sanded for a softer, comfortable fit and feel. All edges will be left natural for a vintage antique look.
- Each camera strap is hand stitched with your choice of white or crimson thread.
- A hand stitched leather loop lock is fitted to each strap for size adjustment
- Each strap will be ~ 8.5" long. Leather thickness is 7 oz and width of strap is 3/4"
- TAP & DYE camera straps are compatible with all round lug mount DSLR, film SLR, digital mirror less and rangefinder cameras.